7 steps to create point cloud from Photos. For the first project just take photos around the entire object, have fun and review results.
1. Take pictures around an object.
I used this video to learn and complete my first project. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPIZlcwZQJM
2. Log into https://360.autodesk.com
3. Upload images of an object that you took.
4. Select my cloud documents in the upper right corner.
5. Select all of the photos that will be used; right click; select create 3D model
6. Will receive an email once the point cloud is completed.
7. Open rcp file in Autodesk ReCap.
ADSK Solutions,LLC offers training, support for Autodesk, point cloud deliverables and 3D laser scanning rentals and sales.
I received an error on my first try. (Browser not supported) I closed internet explorer and opened google chrome to resolve this issue.
When creating the model draft mode will provide the quickest results but will not provide the files to review the model. Select anything but draft mode to review the rcs file in ReCap.